4.7.11

What's this? A post?!

Hell has indeed frozen over. This is a blog post. Something this site hasn't seen in about two years.

About 9,283,702,937,423 things have changed in my life since my last time on this page, so there should be moderately-regular updates going on. Expect a few layout changes, pretty much all of the links on here will be updated, and I'll keep you all posted on the new goings-on in my life.

Also, I know I'm probably breaking some "blogger code of conduct" by doing thus, but I think my older posts are going away. I'm not that person anymore -- hell, I barely recognize myself any more, and those posts just aren't relevant to who I am now.

But, my blog, my rules, so I'll delete as I see fit.

If there's one thing that hasn't changed about me, it's my stubbornness.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

Scoreboards: NFL | MLB | NBA | NHL | Col FB | NASCAR